Credit and Collection Officer
- Bachelor’s degree of any four-year course.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 years experience in collections gained from banks or other financial institution.
- Good decision making and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- Willing to work at Mandaluyong City
- Can start as soon as possible
- Performs collection call of past due and delinquent accounts; negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle client’s questions or complaints.
- Preparing monthly collection reports and important documents for uncollectible accounts for endorsement to Legal.
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Skip Tracing of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
What we offer
We give you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and be part of a dynamic team.
- Medical coverage
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Attendance allowance
- Vacation and Sick leaves